ProductsOpportunities of Production Enterprise DM Chimney provide manufacturing of chimney systems of any complexity, as in the standard versions, as well as for individual orders. Specialists of DM Chimney are ready to produce square and oval or round chimneys, taking into account all your wishes.
Our company has a long time been in a strong position in the European market. The experience and skills of experts of DM Chimney allow us to offer our customers the best options at reasonable prices. Continuous monitoring of all cycles of manufacturing provides durable, qualitative and highly functional products in the output.
All of our products, whether decorative boxes, chimney system, caps for ceramic and brick chimneys, metal chimneys or passes through the roof, are made by professional craftsmen of materials of excellent quality using the latest technologies.
Chimney system of single circuit Vulcano.
Chimney system of double circuit Vulcano Plus.
The chimney of ferrous metal.
Additional elements of chimney systems.
The scheme of the chimney system.
Special requirements during installation of the chimney.
The scheme of the chimney systemChimneys are installed into the existing brick or concrete smoke ducts to protect them from quick destruction by heat and aggressive condensate. The pipes are easily assembled of 1.0, 0.5, 0.3m long line segments and connected with each other with stainless steel clinches. The chimney fillers are made from 0.5-0.6mm 1.4404 EN 10088 acid-proof stainless steel which contains chrome, nickel and molybdenum. From the outside we use galvanized steel, stainless steel (polished or matt) or RAL (any color). We use industrial Wool as the insulation material.
Chimney inside of the brick channel
External insulated chimney
The dewpoint temperature of water vapors contained in the combustion products is different for the various types of fuel. The burning temperature depends on the concentration of CO2 in the exhausted gases. The temperature of the exhausted gases should not be lower than 56℃. If the temperature is lower, combustion products’ humidity is devaporated on the brick walls of the chimney. Condensate would sink into the walls of the chimney which causes its dampening and destruction. If metallic panel does not fit the brick wall, our company can produce insulated double-wall chimney.
Special requirements during installation of the chimney
Chimneys should meet the following requirements:
- the smoke ducts shall provide proper exhaust of combustion products into the atmosphere;
- a separate chimney shall be installed for a separate oven or a heating plant;
- the cross section area of the chimney should be not less than the area of the fume collecting hose of the heat producing plant;
- metal pipes should be made from special, high-hardness, high-quality steel with the improved corrosion resistance coating. The thickness of the walls should be not less than 0,5mm;
- chimneys should have not more than three bends. The bent radius should not be less than pipe’s diameter.
- don’t use materials that are not purposed for the smoke exhaust needs (zinc, aluminum, asbestos, etc.). It is not recommended to use harsh-surface or easy-exhaust preventing materials (corrugated air ducts). Such materials do not guarantee fire safety and proper operation of the chimney;
- don’t hook the gas boiler up to the brick chimney unless you installed stainless panel inside of it. The acid-proof brick does not exist in the nature, and it will cost you money to repair or replace the chimney every 3-4 years;
- don’t install a single-wall chimney outside of the building. It will cause condensate which will influence operation of the boiler and chimney’s service life;
- don’t change (decrease or increase) chimney’s diameter unless the specialists does that;
- don’t combine chimneys from several heating plants unless the specialist allows you to do that and, if necessary, you receive authorizations from the oversight bodies;
- don’t overload the lowest element of the structure with chimney’s weight. The wrong fixing can cause break down of the chimney or its separate parts.